Covid-19 precautions: your safety is our top priority
- 👉 Ensuring social distancing protocols are adhered to, with some necessary exceptions.
- 👉 Maintaining a physical barrier at the reception desk.
- 👉 Requiring patients to wear a mask and gloves and perform hand hygiene before entering and leaving the office.
- 👉 Wearing enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary including eye protection, face masks (such as N95 masks), nitrile gloves, face shields, and gowns by our team.
- 👉 Screening for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors of all patients, team members, and visitors to the office.
- 👉 No-contact temperature taking and recording for all patients and team members.
- 👉 Cleaning the reception area with appropriate disinfectants frequently and after every patient.
- 👉 Minimizing the number of patients in the reception area and office by spacing outpatient arrivals and departures.